We live in a time where patience is often overlooked and in turn we rush through life without giving our processes much thought.
A lot can be learned from how we handle a situation. There are teachable moments through out our journeys in life; if we are only focusing on the final outcomes, we put ourselves at risk of missing out on important life tools that could be acquired during the journey. Tools that could be self defining.
Here are a few lessons I attained through out my weight loss journey:
- Never take myself for granted
- Being consistent is a powerful thing
- I don’t have to be perfect to succeed
- Hard work really does payoff
- Balance (in terms of food and physical training) = a happier me
What has patience taught you?